Welcome to the MMWC
The MMWC has been an active leader and participant in community events, interfaith and inter-religious dialogue, and a wide variety of educational, healthcare, and leadership forums. Building relationships amongst a wide range of community groups in an effort to promote peaceful communities.
The MMWC has established itself as a trusted resource on Islam, Muslim Women and Islamic issues in the Greater Milwaukee area and beyond. Their tremendous work in outreach, advocating for social justice, promoting civil rights and building relationships and coalitions has made them the most recognizable Muslim Women’s organization in Wisconsin
(click to expand info)
- Volunteers are Needed
- The Milwaukee Muslim Film Festival Venue
- Men's Arabic/English Tafsir Group
- Do you really know the Prophet Mohammad? An ongoing discussion.
- MMWC Network Brunch- Rising Above Conflect & Making Peace
- New Muslim Support Group
- Milwaukee Muslim Film Festival showing of Wanted 18
- What Everyone Should Know About Islam and Muslims
- A Taste of Culture- Learn Islamic Culture April 23, 2015